X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a site worth visiting

Comment

basic of SEO

NOt trying to be number 1 with the bigist badest keywords out there . Consider #1 ranking with One keyword on every search results page that you target try to get at least in the top #3 because they are the ones that get most of the responsive traffic and the most traffic 80% after that it drops off quite rapidly and are less responsive try to target the highest value keywords that have good relevent value to your market where you see a explotible gap where you rank at #50 or so then you can grow your site bigger than your competider or get more links than your competider then you may reach #1 Things you can do to get a better ranking is Have more anchor text - exturnal linking , More content , Inturnal linking,add a blog, get 5 to 10 rss feeds to grow your content ,then start publishing your own rss 10 to 15 intresting topic related to your page that you are tring to get ranked ,then start tagging ,tagged items create an rss feed via delicious ,

Comment

Back linking is very important but when you get a link from someone make sure it is not from a site that spams

Comment

I think the most effective today is to focus on main keywords

Comment

I AM ALSO NOT AGREE WITH Chameleon HERE.

Comment

Like how you said, it seems to me that you actually been there and learned that others are hopping on so they do not stay on top of all this. What you posted will help a lot of newbie in the industry for sure. Keep up this amazing work...

Comment

It is important that you implement the legal methods of SEO for long term benefits. Avoid keyword clumping and writing content that is directed at search engines instead of your site visitors.

Comment

Very informative post.
                  Here I want to ask does PR and traffic on site relates each other?
                  If yes then how?

Comment

Hi guys, I'm really interested in knowing how do people see Page Ranks for a specific site. I have installed the SEO quake add on and see results. However, doing another search on the same site gives a different PR for a google toolbar. How is this possible? Can anyone help me? thanks

Jamie Evans
                    Vitamix | Vita mix 5200 reviews | Vitamix Recipes

Comment

I like your information.I must work more backlinks to my site and content.It is a slow process, but over time the results are very good, and traffic will end.Its really useful for me.

Comment

Well,nice topic sharing here.I like this kind of information.Actually I am not aware of this things.Rally Great Posting here.

Comment

Thanks for your information on SEO basic.

However, on-page optimization is also very powerful so you need to do it in the right way.
                          Last edited by thpalex; 17-08-2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the great information on SEO.

I was also thinking so.

However, if you optimized any keyword which is too common then you can receive good number of visitors but the content should have quality to attract the visitors to give something that is main concern of the visitors.

Comment

Competition is also one thing in this, so try understanding it and give much time in analyzing competition also.

Comment

Hello Friends........

I totally agree with you.but i think these three steps cannot help you to improve your seo skills you have to also concentrate on other factors like there are many new techniques in seo you can do forum posting,article submission,press release ,email marketing,video marketing and blog commenting.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X