No announcement yet.

Basics of a SEO Mindset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keywords play an important role in SEO. Meta tags are also important because the meta tags were originally designed to give webmasters a way to help search engines know what their job was about. He helped the search engines decide how to rank sites in their search results. The serious part of SEO is to understand the mentality and get SEO right indicators to help you succeed when it comes to search engine traffic.

Comment

I think the most important part of an SEO mindset is to be always flexible.There are many ways to rank in Google and I don't think we should not only focus on that 3 mindset.It just depicts the current scenario prevailing in the market these days and what most companies are trying to achieve.

Comment

These all are the information are good. The only prevalent in the current market these days most companies are trying to achieve and what the landscape is shown. I thing that you have a good keyword which is where most people choose to miss out on informed liked.

Comment

SEO is a very effective and useful for improving website visibility in search engine.I to work harder for my backlinks and content.It site is a slow process but over time the results are very good and the traffic will come in end.Its me.This really useful is a process that is required to be a continuum that is always better results.It was good to have you post about SEO and its effect on our business.

Comment

Submit your site to relevant sites

For link building , Link your web site to high PR websites to rank better

Comment

Growing Business online were doing their best to optimized there site. Keep building your links and reputations.

Comment

I believe that SEO is very important particularly to Marketing.

Comment

I think the most effective today is to focus on one or two main keywords of our website and use the content to the category of a longer tail them. SEO is not an easy task and it takes a lot to see the results of this.

Comment

Basics of a SEO Mindset

Thanks Dpaint. Ill look that one up.

Thanks purplegoat. I actually have found the dummies series to be hit or miss, but occasionally a book from the series is REALLY good. I also found that the *****s Guide to Tai Chi and Qi Gong was excellent. So the *****s Guide / Dummies books arent always so bad. They just really cover all the basics.

Thanks

Arsh

Comment

SEO is a very effective and useful for improving website visibility in search engine.I to work harder for my backlinks and content.It site is a slow process but over time the results are very good and the traffic will come in end.Its me.This really useful is a process that is required to be a continuum of always having the best results.

Comment

SEO Is best to Boost Rankings

It is slow process, You can see results as time goes. Link building is best process to boost search results

Comment

SEO is a very effective and useful way to increase your site visibility in a search engine.I must work more to my backlinks and content.It site is slow but over time the results are very good and the traffic will come înend.Its really very useful for me.

Comment

SEO is a very effective and useful way to increase your site visibility in a search engine.I must work more to my backlinks and content.It site is slow but over time the results are very good and the traffic will come înend.Its really very useful for me.

Comment

Thanks for the information on basic of SEO, it was really helpful to me also.

What I think is there is too much competition in SEO, if we don't research keywords mainly then it would not give good result.

Comment

Originally posted by starynicks View Post
                                I think the most effective today is to focus on one or two main keywords of our website and use the content to the category of a longer tail them. SEO is not an easy task and it takes a lot to see the results of this.
                                one or two main keyword? that makes sense! I'll keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
                                X