Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Private DNS Cluster - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private DNS Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be easy enough just to add another section to the Reseller CP that allows editing of the client control panel header. Just like we can edit the footer and header of the RSP templates.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalin View Post
      Okay, I'll give just a little more info The control panel URL will be changed from supre_mecen_ter.com to your domain which you use in the DNS cluster. Welcome emails will arrive from noreply@yourDNSclusterdomain.com too. This way you will have a complete unique look.

That's all for now.. I can't give any exact date when it will be ready. There is other thing which need to be completed first - the cluster system. Without the cluster we can't offer your own URL for the control panel.

Best Regards,
      Kalin Blaskoff
      As far as i know,all you mention above,resellerclub.com does offer it for free....
      i don't use it because they are not offering better hosting plan,but the store and control panel and the private name server they give really much anynomity...

Comment

They have their advantages and we have our advantages too. However we are not in competition with resellerclub. After all we were the first to launch such a reseller hosting program. We have our own path to walk

Best Regards,
        Kalin Blaskoff

Comment

Originally posted by Kalin View Post
          They have their advantages and we have our advantages too. However we are not in competition with resellerclub. After all we were the first to launch such a reseller hosting program. We have our own path to walk

Best Regards,
          Kalin Blaskoff
          Just as long as that path does not lead to the edge of a cliff.

Comment

why would it lead to the edge of a cliff....I checked out resellersclub and they seemed sub par to me imo

Comment

Originally posted by Ashuva View Post
              why would it lead to the edge of a cliff....I checked out resellersclub and they seemed sub par to me imo
              It was my attempt at humor.

Comment

The difference I see in resellerclub and RSP is, with resellerclub you do the billing and pay resellerclub their cut for hosting your customer. RSP on the other hand does all the billing and pays you the profit. Big difference there in my eyes. Resellerclub more less leaves you with all the responsibility of handling all the potential fraudulent orders that come through your site. RSP is the better program because they handle all the billing and fraud for you.

Most people in my opinion will use paypal to handle their billing which can really hurt your profit if you do not subscribe to their payflow services with fraud protection.
                Last edited by Guest; 26-01-2007, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                  As far as i know,all you mention above,resellerclub.com does offer it for free....
                  i don't use it because they are not offering better hosting plan,but the store and control panel and the private name server they give really much anynomity...
                  Well, the world is not perfect. You cannot have both great web hosting plans and free DNS cluster services here.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
                    Well, the world is not perfect. You cannot have both great web hosting plans and free DNS cluster services here.
                    I think the better phrase is "You can't have the best of both worlds". But if we can, we would be invincible!!!

Comment

"It was my attempt at humor."

ah I see lol....forgive me I'm slow sometimes
                      I think $40 a year is a resonable price to pay...I just started and my total investment for a different template (I'm working on customizing it) the dns cluster and hosting was like $150.00, not bad for an almost ready made business! Now, the hard part getting customers! At least it seems hard to me now hopefully it's easier than I think it will be!

Comment

Working...
                      X