Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Need help: Why don't I have any sales??? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help: Why don't I have any sales???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help: Why don't I have any sales???

My resellerspanel Web site eMega.com does not have any sales. I have advertised my domain by submitting to the directories, and posting comments with a link to my site on the forum namepros.com and have left comments with a link to my web site on various forums.

Why is my site not receiving any sales?

I have been receiving a steady flow of traffic: about 15 unique visitors a day

Today for example: I have received 18 visitors.

But I am not making any cash.

Please help.
    It seems like this resellerspanel program does not work. I have many, many... hours of work into marketing my domain- and the traffic proves it.

I know that if I would instead monetize my domain name eMega.com with cashparking that I would be making about 10-15 dollars a month.

I have been using resellerspanel for 1 month already.
    Please help.

Thank you very much.

Hi, Can't be sure why you got no sales, but one month is hardly long enough to worry.
    I suggest you change to template #16, and REMOVE the link to your resellers referal from the links menu. And maybe offer a free domain and raise your prices a little to reflect the great value! I sell for business 5.99 and corporate going up to 11.99 soon
    Last edited by Guest; 07-10-2006, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by emega
      My resellerspanel Web site eMega.com does not have any sales. I have advertised my domain by submitting to the directories, and posting comments with a link to my site on the forum namepros.com and have left comments with a link to my web site on various forums.

Why is my site not receiving any sales?

I have been receiving a steady flow of traffic: about 15 unique visitors a day

Today for example: I have received 18 visitors.

But I am not making any cash.

Please help.
      It seems like this resellerspanel program does not work. I have many, many... hours of work into marketing my domain- and the traffic proves it.

I know that if I would instead monetize my domain name eMega.com with cashparking that I would be making about 10-15 dollars a month.

I have been using resellerspanel for 1 month already.
      Please help.

Thank you very much.
      one month and you're already complaining??...

Comment

just give it a few months sales will start going up id also
        recommend making plans, those default business and
        corporate wont really get you anywhere.

you need more of a selection of plans to fit each persons
        needs to Budget plans and features, for small to medium
        and even larger size sites.

Comment

15 unique visitors per day is *NOTHING*. If you are expecting to succeed at all with 15 unique visitors per day, then you are kidding yourself. A month ago one of my sites was getting 1,000 uniques/day and I was barely breaking even.
          So if you expect success then you either need to be getting 15 unique visitors/day who are the exact niche audience you want, or you need to be getting a lot more visitors.

That is my 2 cents.

Comment

What I am saying is that perhaps resellerspanel does not pay. You say 15 uniques a day is nothing: that is equal to $10-$15 a month in cashparking. If your needing to have 1,000 visitors a day to barely make a sale, then it sounds to me like this resellerspanel does not sell.

This is my point.

Comment

What I am saying is that perhaps resellerspanel does not pay. You say 15 uniques a day is nothing: that is equal to $10-$15 a month in cashparking. If your needing to have 1,000 visitors a day to barely make a sale, then it sounds to me like this resellerspanel does not sell.

This is my point.
              Your rpartially right. For beginniners and being in business for the first year it will not be enough to break even. But for the long-run and when you build up a client base, then that client base stays with you and keeps renewing your services (even though your going to keep getting customers on a slow basis). I've been here for about a year and a half now maybe two and i slowly and stay am slowly getting customers. But now my customers are renewing each each so on average I get about $500 per month just from the renewals. That may not seem like much to some but that covers not only the expenses (domain, labor) but brings up your self esteem, haha.

Best of luck, Best Regards,

Comment

What I am saying is that perhaps resellerspanel does not pay/
                i made 669.35$ profit from RSP.

most of it has gone to computer upgrades
                Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2006, 04:49 AM.

Comment

I will admit I've not had many sales since I signed up for RSP a year or so ago. I also do not work that hard at it either. I have talked to a few people that get steady sales. It all depends on what your goals are and how hard you are willing to work at it. One month is not enough time to say "It doesn't work". 15 unique visitors a day isn't even enough visitors to base the programs success off of. Many visitors will be repeat visitors that may be trying to make up their minds on who has the best deal. Considering your site is only a month old, you should give it more time. Just submitting your site to search engines and directories is not enough. You have to put forth a genuine effort. Selling the corporate and business plans alone really is not a great idea in my eyes. Many resellers here do that, so alot of people that are searching for affordable hosting have seen these packages on other sites. So I recommend you use the liquid plan builder to create custom packages that are more attractive than the business and corporate plans. Also submitting to an advertising program such as exactseeks paid inclusion plan would put you out there a bit further than you are now. They are very affordable and a heck of alot cheaper than google adwords. Plus you're not just a featured listing on exactseek. You are spread out across a network of 225 or more search engines. http://new.exactseek.com/featured_listings.html

Comment

like (h o s t g a tor) did with overselling now when you
                    look at there plans there charging quite a bit for few GB's

they wont be on any other persons list that are looking
                    for to much for so little anymore, but they will get people
                    that expect quality service from them for the price.

Comment

What bothers me is that you guys are saying that 15 unique visitors is nothing. 15 unique visitors is $10-$15 a month. I am making $0 a month. My business plan is dirt cheap. This is my point.

Comment

emega, I do not know what type of advertising you use to calculate that 15 unique visitors are worth $10-15USD per month, but if you are referring to some kind of a pay-per-click advertising campaign, please have in mind that according to some a marketing analysis I read once, conversions from such campaigns typically vary from 0.2% to 2% depending on how targeted the traffic of the campaign is. In other words, only 2 visitors out of 1000 that click on a banner or link that advertise your site will actually purchase something from it (the number can go up to 2 visitors out of 100, if the campaign is correctly targeted at visitors that are actually searching for web hosting).

P.S. I am not a marketing expert by any means I have got the numbers quoted above from an article on pay-per-click advertising, that I read on the Internet quite a while ago, but unfortunately, I cannot remember neither the title of the article, nor the site where I read it. I am not able to find it again through Google either.

Comment

My business plan is dirt cheap. This is my point.
                          Cheap is not always a good thing. Many viewers will pass up cheap hosting plans. Cheap also tells visitors that have a fair amount of knowledge about webhosting that no host can make ends meet with cheap plans. Unless of course they are hosting on cheap servers with cheap hardware. Even then I don't believe a host could keep up the maintanence on those servers by selling cheap hosting plans. As I said before, many of the people that are searching for hosting have seen the famed Business and Corporate plans on other sites because many of the resellers on Resellers Panel offer them as their main plans. So try creating your own plans and promote those instead. One month is nothing to base success off of. Many companies have a rough first year trying to get their name and services out to the public. The hosting industry is by far not an easy market and many companies fail in their first year.

Its a Trial and Error business!

Comment

$15 for 500 uniques/mo? That would be a CPM of $30 which is absolutely unheard of. I think you have your facts wrong in that case.
                            With my RSP business (the site I mentioned earlier had a $200/mo dedicated server bill I needed to pay each month, and wasn't related with RSP) I might get 1 sale for every 500 unique visitors. Think about it, how many web hosting sites have you viewed, and how many have you actually purchased from? For such an expensive sale, you are not going to get great conversion rates.
                            Also setting up a niche business would really help, or doing advertising locally. I know that RSP pays, as I have received a lot of money from them.

Comment

NO. 20-25 unique visitors a day is equal to 500-650 unique visitors per month. That is equivelant to aprox, $10 a month in cashparking- I have my facts right- from experience and don't say otherwise.

Lately- i.e. today- I have already received 70 unique visitors. Yesterday I had received 59.

I am easily receiving over 1,000 unique visitors per month, yet I have 0 sales and affiliates.

The point is that perhaps resellerspanel does not connect that well.

I have a valid point.

#Template 16 does not fit with my domain- "eMega" which is brandable name and needs a brandable logo type of graphic with it rather than a wide banner which is associated with template 16. The template I chose fits best with my domain, and logo.

#Raising the price won't increase my sales, that doesn't even make logical sence.

#If I need to create a new type of nich product to offer with my resellerspanel- yes that may help, but that defeats the purpose, as it is proving that resellerspanel is no good on its own.

#Why should I need to advertise locally in order for this to work? If resellerspanel does not work with internet marketing than how good is it? Think about it: I am using a neat looking template and logo, and a very uniqe, short, catchy, and brandable domain in my store front. All of this is combined with very cheap pricing (for resellerspanel standards), yet nothing in return.

These suggestions are not helping.

After 1,000 unique visitors I expect a sale.

No one here is accepting this.

I beleive that the problem is that resellerspanel outsources their phone support and does not offer good pricing. They offer very little disk space and bandwith to their resellers- and high prices. If they want to charge a premium then at the very least they need to offer premium support.

This is the problem!
                              Last edited by emega; 12-10-2006, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X