Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help: Why don't I have any sales???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k1nj0
    This thread is dead. He apparently gave up http://www.emega.com LoL

Finally

I get on average 6 unique hits a day, some days with over 200 reloads.
    I must have shoppers it seems, just need more buyers.

Been in just over a year and have 5 affiliates ( who don't really do squat )
    and average a sale about every 6 weeks.

It certainly don't pay the bills, but it gives me my account at wholesale and
    surprises me with a payment here and there.

Guess I need to get on the emega bandwagon...
    Anyone wanna buy my business for 3G cash? LMAO

Comment

lol thats funny.

Comment

Originally posted by facternet
        This has to be the most entertaining thread I have read in a very long time.

Emega, I do have to agree with the others on this form. 90 Visitors a day isn't really 'very high', and remember some will probably be bots.

Any domain name is brandable, I registered a domain name and made a brand out of it, before that the domain wasn't worth anything except the reg fees. Infact, it probably still isn't worth anything.

Also, it is possible to take a lawsuit out against a domain name which violates a trademark registered before the domain name purhcase.

I get the distinct feeling that you expected to regsister your domain, sign up to RSP and watch the sales roll in without marketing.

All that aside, I think you do have a really nice logo.

Thanks.
        Anthony.

Thank you for complementing my logo.
        Some domains have natural high value, because they are premium domains.
        You can check out BuyDomains.com and you will see that domains are in fact valuable- and are a business.
        Also you should check out http://dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

I decided to park my name- but eMega.com might come back to resellerspanel eventually.
        Last edited by emega; 17-10-2006, 11:00 PM.

Comment

my site use to be a classifieds ad site before a hosting site
          so i had tons of people coming in from beginning because of it.

was people looking for videocards, monitors and motherboards
          but instead landed on the site.

it at least helped with PR

Comment

As you know, emega always said that his domain name is worth a lot. Well, I recently found this website that evaluates a domain name to see if it's really premium. Below is what they classify as premium:

It's an english domain having a huge guaranteed sale value, now and in the future.

Our research indicates that it should meet the following specifications:
            A maximum composition of four sequential and meaningful words, in context.
            Length should not exceed 21 characters.
            Should not contains numeric characters (0-9).
            Does not contain hyphens.
            Is not a typographical error or "typo".
            Consists of generic words or terms.
            Does not infringe upon any trademark or other intellectual property rights.
            Word(s) sequence must be the usual word sequence used to describe the term.
            For the .COM TLD (other TLDs, ccTLDs and gTLDs etc. have higher requirements):
            Full word(s) sequence must be referenced > 150,000 times in Yahoo.
            Full word(s) sequence must be searched > 500 times monthly in Overture.

I've sent in my request to check www.emega.com and when if I get a result from them, I'll post them here.

Frankly speaking, no matter what they say about premium domains, I think it's basically ****. Like they always say, "One man's meat is another man's poison". If one person thinks that domain name is great, it may be total bullshit to another. It's all about perception, so I'm wondering what's the great hype about premium domains and such. Afterall, to be able to make a profit to sell a 'premium domain', you'll have to be at the right time, where there's the right person, with the right amount of money.
            Last edited by drummerboy; 28-10-2006, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Here's the results:

The domain emega.com is NOT a "Premium Domain".

That's all they say.

Comment

Originally posted by coyouth
                Here's the results:

The domain emega.com is NOT a "Premium Domain".

That's all they say.
                What website did you get this info from?

Comment

To get a quality check, I suggest going to http://www.sedo.co.uk/appraisal.php3...id=&language=e
                  Last edited by drummerboy; 04-11-2006, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X