Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Need help: Why don't I have any sales??? - ResellersPanel Discussion

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help: Why don't I have any sales???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be talking because my site gets more traffic than yours. You don't have internet sales you have "easy" offline sales.

Originally posted by Daniel
    Finally you leave. Take you and your naive thoughts with you. Come back when you realize how fortunate you are to have such a reseller service for FREE!!!
    If you knew what naive meant you'd realize that what your gripes are about me do not follow the definition of this word. When I attempt to make money with resellerspanel using the program as is, without setting up my own template and all the other BS... I play the game as it is. You don't need to respect me but the fact is I am beating you in traffic as well.

Naive means that you beleive everthing you are told, I don't believe your BS advice.

And for the record: The fact that you have offline sales does not mean the program is good, competetive in pricing, or works. Offline the people don't know a darn thing about Web hosting. Succeeding on the internet is the real thing.

My site is a premium, short and catchy domain: better than any of yours and most likely the best domain of every reseller that resellerspanel has, my traffic is very high, at the most recent 90 a day, and then followed by today with another 83 uniques.

The fact is that Web hosting is very different, and much more competetive today than it was years ago. Therefor even if you did succeed online- years ago that means nothing and is no indication.

Stop bashing me and you will realize.

Another thing: creating custom plans is an extremely dumb move because if you create your own plans the pricing and "bang for the buck" is yet even worse than it already is from before. Most people who sign up with you merely "do not know."

You say I am acting like a twelve year old: I do not go around spewing negativity hear. I am hear to have a fair and two sided conversation. If you don't want to hear my voice than don't post here!
    Last edited by Milen; 16-10-2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

You also do not know how to spell. Your 'hear' is used out of context...in your sentence, it should be spelled 'here'. Also, I thought you left us? Back so soon???

Comment

***i think this topic should be locked***
        Last edited by Guest; 15-10-2006, 12:43 AM.

Comment

I am sorry that I typed this all very fast because I don't feel like wasting more of my time on you

Seriously: how can you even be talking when I get 90 unique visitors and you probably get around 10, or less...

I am not whining: I am having or at least am trying to have a meaningful discussion here: if you don't like what I am saying then don't come back to the post that I started and keep on responding to it. You truly are ruining the flow.

Your more than welcome to LEAVE.
          Last edited by emega; 15-10-2006, 12:47 AM.

Comment

that was only my 3rd post and i have been ignoring
            it since my second post and came back to see how it
            was going and then i see nothing but BS.

if you can make more from cash parking then do it
            there is nothing here left for you if you wont take
            the time to do it.

also i edited my 3rd post i thought id have it cleared
            before you arrived but oh well.

and ruining the flow? your way off topic for 'marketing
            strategies' for this site anyway.
            Last edited by Guest; 15-10-2006, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cwreseller
              that was only my 3rd post and i have been ignoring
              it since my second post and came back to see how it
              was going and then i see nothing but BS.

if you can make more from cash parking then do it
              there is nothing here left for you if you wont take
              the time to do it.

also i edited my 3rd post i thought id have it cleared
              before you arrived but oh well.
              I was not talking to you.
              I was talking to the JXRK who just posted BS right before your previous post.

Also, I would not be off topic if the JXRKS would simply stop spewing negativity.
              Last edited by emega; 15-10-2006, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by emega
                I was not talking to you.
                you should quote more often so its directed to the right person

Comment

Originally posted by cwreseller
                  you should quote more often so its directed to the right person
                  Thank you, and I will keep that in mind.

Comment

Our average traffic (unique) per day is 165.

Comment

I get on average per day 100 unique visitors at prodesigns.ca. Your small number of hits is nothing to acheive a mere 2 page rank. I think your full of it and I still don't understand why you are still here. Lock this topic (admins), and stop bashing RSP (emega). If that is too hard for you then leave. You are clearly not wanted here and you are wasting everyone's time.

Comment

Originally posted by emega
                        My site is a premium, short and catchy domain: better than any of yours and most likely the best domain of every reseller that resellerspanel has, my traffic is very high, at the most recent 90 a day, and then followed by today with another 83 uniques.."
                        Now, You show you know little about e-commerce, and web traffic.
                        Your domain is not "premium" there is no such thing, And far as traffic is concerned, I can send 1000's (yes thousands, of unique visitors daily to any site I wish. So your 90 is nothing.

Comment

I do not get any offline sales, and I am not a niche. I am simply giving you two great suggestions. Like roboba (I assume), I get all of my visitors from my other businesses (in this case my free hosting company, which is getting me >10k visitors/day). I am simply trying to help you, so don't go complaining that my sales are *easy* offline sales. And if they are *easy* then why don't you do them?

Now please make this topic somewhat civilized or lock it.

Comment

This has to be the most entertaining thread I have read in a very long time.

Emega, I do have to agree with the others on this form. 90 Visitors a day isn't really 'very high', and remember some will probably be bots.

Any domain name is brandable, I registered a domain name and made a brand out of it, before that the domain wasn't worth anything except the reg fees. Infact, it probably still isn't worth anything.

Also, it is possible to take a lawsuit out against a domain name which violates a trademark registered before the domain name purhcase.

I get the distinct feeling that you expected to regsister your domain, sign up to RSP and watch the sales roll in without marketing.

All that aside, I think you do have a really nice logo.

Thanks.
                            Anthony.

Comment

This thread is dead. He apparently gave up http://www.emega.com LoL

Comment

LOL.. he did what he wanted all along for his "high value" domain.. park it and let it earn 10-15 dollars a month .. which according to his math.. is better than what RSP Reseller can ever earn and even more better than a $3000 offer.. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X