Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

So my wish came true. RSP has changes their homepage. They wrote now they will start listing Dedicated servers and VPS on Free resellers sites from September 2009.
    Thats really great!!! I appreciate it, because I have many people who need VPS. And now its really gonna help me
    I LOVE RSP !!!

I agree...this is awesome!

Comment

yeah, I hope no delay when the time come..

Comment

This is great, My only issue is the monthly payments with this which I hope they add soon..... Who wants to get a 200 dollar a month dedicated which they may not use for a whole year and instead pay 2400 I am very glad about the vps and dedicated plans but this is the only thing that hurts me

Comment

Maybe I am missing something, but why would someone need a dedicated server for just a couple of months? It would seem to me that anyone needing a dedicated server is in for the long term. I would think that a dedicated server for just a few months would have a very limited customer base.

Comment

Now all we need is the ability to sell domains without hosting, ssl certs and the ability to offer our customers free credits for google adwords like many of the other hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
              Maybe I am missing something, but why would someone need a dedicated server for just a couple of months? It would seem to me that anyone needing a dedicated server is in for the long term. I would think that a dedicated server for just a few months would have a very limited customer base.
              agreed but some people cant just cash out 2400 dollars and are only able to pay lets say 600 at a time. I think a pay only for what you use vps plan would be cool now that they have vps and dedicated servers if they ever decide to.

Comment

the thing is whether they'll be integrating them with the current free reseller module where we don't have to pay for anything as well or they'll require us to register separate accounts for reselling vps & dedicated servers.

Comment

Originally posted by darkeden View Post
                  This is great, My only issue is the monthly payments with this which I hope they add soon.....
                  I am pretty sure that the dedicated and VPS accounts will be offered to the clients of our resellers with on a monthly billing scheme, similar to the way they are available now through ResellersPanel.com.

Originally posted by Ashuva View Post
                  Now all we need is the ability to sell domains without hosting...
                  This should be coming soon as well.

Originally posted by drummerboy View Post
                  the thing is whether they'll be integrating them with the current free reseller module
                  Yes, the dedicated and VPS account offers should be integrated with current reseller accounts.

Comment

I am waiting for that day when We can sell domains without hosting packages

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ashuva View Post
                      Now all we need is the ability to sell domains without hosting...
                      This should be coming soon as well.
                      Sounds great, thanks Milen!

Comment

This is GREAT news!!

Comment

Originally posted by ankur View Post
                          They wrote now they will start listing Dedicated servers and VPS on Free resellers sites from September 2009.
                          October now

Comment

Originally posted by mrme View Post
                            October now
                            now is august, my dear..

lol

Comment

Beside the VPS and dedi server which are available to be resell on september and october, anybody has any idea on when rsp will offer resell the semi dedi server ?

Comment

Working...
                              X