Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I plan to sit back and watch the comments/complaints/ideas roll in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duane View Post
      I plan to sit back and watch the comments/complaints/ideas roll in.
      LOL I'll join you in the sideline..

Comment

• Originally posted by Duane View Post
        I plan to sit back and watch the comments/complaints/ideas roll in.
        Haha, nice. The only problem I see is that the domain prices are wrong (all listed at $10 even though I have mine set for $7).

Comment

• Originally posted by wjleong View Post
          When the new turn key template will be available ?
          I don't know yet, when the Formula template will be made available.

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
          The only problem I see is that the domain prices are wrong (all listed at $10 even though I have mine set for $7).
          The Stealthy One and everybody else, after so much testing the new features should be rather bug free, still if you have noticed any issues, please report them to the support team in a ticket so that they could be resolved as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milen View Post
            I don't know yet, when the Formula template will be made available.

The Stealthy One and everybody else, after so much testing the new features should be rather bug free, still if you have noticed any issues, please report them to the support team in a ticket so that they could be resolved as soon as possible.
            Of course, Milen. I am so glad to see this release that I think the bug is very small, relatively speaking! I will definitely report any issues I find.

Comment

• Tell the truth I waiting for someone to bail in and say they prefer annual billing on the new services... LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
                Haha, nice. The only problem I see is that the domain prices are wrong (all listed at $10 even though I have mine set for $7).
                Well my promotional free domains are showing $10 by default when I select hosting options other than shared hosting in the Iframe order form..

Comment

• I like the monthly billing more. Not many people will pay full price upfront. So far i like everything about the dedicated server program.

Comment

• RSP's VPS reseller and Dedicated reseller are the best. Whats with the annual billing? I like monthly billing more..

Comment

Working...
                    X