Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone interested I contacted support for an update of these services and the reply is as follows....

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support Team.
    There is no new release date yet. Our developers are working to implement the new services as soon as possible. The new signups for VPS/Dedicated/Semi-Dedicated accounts on Resellerspanel.com are handled by the new billing system already. Also the old users transferred to the new billing system few weeks ago. Hopefully until the end of the month the new packages will be available for reselling.
    Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best Regards,
    Kevin Johnson

Looks as there is good news for the new billing system as well so lets hope shared hosting gets included with it

Comment

• VPS, Semi-dedicated and Dedicated servers available in the manual order form

Just to let you know that you can already purchase VPS, Semi-dedicated and Dedicated server packages from the manual order form ( Hosting Services->Buy Hosting Account) available in your Reseller Control Panel.
      If you first activate those services from the Hosting Services->My Offers menu, you will be able to place an order for all of them.
      When we make sure that the new order form works smoothly, we will add it to the resellers' stores as well.
      We will post an announcement once this is a fact.

Comment

• Glad to hear that Niko.

And thank you for your update too.

Comment

• just noticed that dedicated server managed service price was drop to $30, I'm not sure how many hours included, according to old packages was 1 hour, 2 hours and 4 hours.
          cPanel price of dedi server also increased from $30 to $35 (If I'm correctly remembered.)

well, vps managed service price was increase from $10 to $15. isn't a good idea right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Niko View Post
            Just to let you know that you can already purchase VPS, Semi-dedicated and Dedicated server packages from the manual order form ( Hosting Services->Buy Hosting Account) available in your Reseller Control Panel.
            If you first activate those services from the Hosting Services->My Offers menu, you will be able to place an order for all of them.
            When we make sure that the new order form works smoothly, we will add it to the resellers' stores as well.
            We will post an announcement once this is a fact.
            Hello Niko and thanks for the progress update. Will be waiting for the announcement

Comment

• Any update?

Any update on this? I'm sure there isn't, or we would have heard - just keeping the thread alive - been almost a month since anybody posted.

Comment

• my opinion, it will be fully released on 2010, since 2009 left about 10+ days, after -weekend, -christmas holiday etc, not enough time for them to release it.
                Just wait and now concentrate on your current available products.

Comment

• Almost there

Let me be the one to break the news. I could say with a great certainty that the release date will be some time next week.

In fact, I know for sure that everything is now ready in the test environment and it is being thoroughly tested as we speak. The tests will continue during the weekend - we have been instructed to complete them until Monday, so my guess is that it will be released next week.

And it's not just a guess when you are part of the process, so I wouldn't bet on a release date after the holidays

Everybody who has activated the VPS, Semi-dedicated and dedicated servers for their store(s) should expect to see the new products on their store(s) next week.

Comment

• Thanks Oliver, I'm glad to hear that it will be released on next week.

Does the new template release together?

Corss finger...

Comment

• Awesome!!

Comment

• Thats great news Oliver, Thanks for the update!

Comment

• Ditto, getting curious myself

Comment

• May be new year present for us?

Comment

• Sorry, there are no updates about this yet. Unless some Christmas/New Year miracle happens, I guess these would be available some time early next year.

Comment

• I'm almost fed up waiting. I'll give it a little more time if only because the holidays just went by and everyone needs to get back into motion but honestly, if there's no progress in the next two weeks I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                                X