Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    Yeah I can see it just following along the way it is now too. There's not much point in developing a seperate payout system simply because there is money coming in each month. It just means that people would be hitting their release levels faster.

The other thing im curious of is whether there'll be any demo's involved to allow resellers to get a better grasp of these new products to be able to market them to potential clients better. After all, not everyone will be experienced with this level of hosting.
    You have a point and that is a good suggestion. Maybe there will be video tutorals as marketing this level of hosting will bring it's own field of questions from potential clients. Other than that, there is always google to use to grasp the working concept and RP support for service specific questions.

Comment

• Yeah this is true.

I can see things smoothing over by the time all of the templates are updated. That way resellers will be able to read that up, or even use RSP's site itself as a reference (i haven't crossed checked them yet ).

But as ever Milen will probably pop in and clear things up for us

Comment

• Soo... Where's the updates?

Comment

• Sorry, but they delayed it YET AGAIN. Now there is no release date. Either they start shaping up and releasing things on time or at all (monthly billing, which was promised us then we got told to pound sand), I'm just going to take my business elsewhere. I'm getting tired of the waiting and the broken promises.

Comment

• Common guys - you cant move your business elsewhere just because RSP haven't delivered an update which was meant to come within the specified date. Taking on a project such as monthly billing or VPS / Dedicated Servers is not as simple as you think - there could have been minor problems or faults which could have delayed the project for the servers in this case.

What I am trying to say is that your being a bit harsh on RSP. There's no point in moving elsewhere as it's just a time waste - let them do their bits, let us wait and trust me, we rather let them work on the servers without releasing any bugs / faults etc - it's better for us and them.

Comment

• Originally posted by iPhone View Post
              Common guys - you cant move your business elsewhere just because RSP haven't delivered an update which was meant to come within the specified date. Taking on a project such as monthly billing or VPS / Dedicated Servers is not as simple as you think - there could have been minor problems or faults which could have delayed the project for the servers in this case.

What I am trying to say is that your being a bit harsh on RSP. There's no point in moving elsewhere as it's just a time waste - let them do their bits, let us wait and trust me, we rather let them work on the servers without releasing any bugs / faults etc - it's better for us and them.
              Think of it this way... I was with another company with end user support. They added semi dedicated and dedi's with end user support in 2 weeks.... besides that meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkeden View Post
                Think of it this way... I was with another company with end user support. They added semi dedicated and dedi's with end user support in 2 weeks.... besides that meh.
                Ok but maybe their system wasn't as complex as RSP?

Maybe they didn't have any other projects going on at the same time.

Many reasons why they might have been quicker than RSP.

Comment

• I'm not going to switch to a different provider. I think RSP is great. But they have to change things and start giving us dates that they can make. It's always better to give a later date and have it arrive early then the other way around.

Comment

Yeah this is true.

I can see things smoothing over by the time all of the templates are updated. That way resellers will be able to read that up, or even use RSP's site itself as a reference (i haven't crossed checked them yet ).

But as ever Milen will probably pop in and clear things up for us
                    Yea now its getting beyond intelligent chatting of options to come.. I am looking for milen also

Comment

• Originally posted by iPhone View Post
                      Common guys - you cant move your business elsewhere just because RSP haven't delivered an update which was meant to come within the specified date. Taking on a project such as monthly billing or VPS / Dedicated Servers is not as simple as you think - there could have been minor problems or faults which could have delayed the project for the servers in this case.

Amen is what I say to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by darkeden View Post
                        I'll be a little more blunt.. Are the they providing 24/7 suppot for clients? International phone support? Toll Free Phone support? Ticket Based support? For what??? for how many XX,***.XX of resellers? Come on dude, if you have even begun to try to provide this for just yourself on a cpanel reseller account u might understand. Then add all those resellers under you and providing the same for them... MIlen where are you

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                          I'm not going to switch to a different provider. I think RSP is great. But they have to change things and start giving us dates that they can make. It's always better to give a later date and have it arrive early then the other way around.
                          I would be nice if everything worked ot this way in a business plan.. How do u judge early / Late mixed with unforseen circumstances? Then release a date everyone happy with? I mean someone answer that for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
                            I would be nice if everything worked ot this way in a business plan.. How do u judge early / Late mixed with unforseen circumstances? Then release a date everyone happy with? I mean someone answer that for me.
                            That's easy.

I'll just go get my crystal balls out and have a look at what's going to happen in the future haha!

Seriously though, you are quite right, there is no way to be able to predict any of that. You can plan against it once you have the experience, but not really before hand.

Comment

That's easy.

I'll just go get my crystal balls out and have a look at what's going to happen in the future haha!

Seriously though, you are quite right, there is no way to be able to predict any of that. You can plan against it once you have the experience, but not really before hand.
                              I run as bornsomething on yahoo give me a hollor if u want... this thread is getting out of hand....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
                                Sorry, but they delayed it YET AGAIN. Now there is no release date. Either they start shaping up and releasing things on time or at all (monthly billing, which was promised us then we got told to pound sand), I'm just going to take my business elsewhere. I'm getting tired of the waiting and the broken promises.
                                I wish I could answer all that for you.. But I cant. I can answer this, If you move ur existing clients You will pay at the very least a reseller fee for a cpanel reseller account, software for a billing solution, the time setting up billing solution, setting up a domain reseller account, to be competitive set up 24/7 support and in addition international phone support and toll free phone support. And then to expand to make it work for resellers... and then cuz resellerspanel offers a 2 teir affiliate proggie to keep up with that also which I still get commissions off of since I think 2005..

Be patient.. It will all work out...

Comment

Working...
                                X