Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oliver should remember that it is better to under promise and over deliver. False expectation leaves your customers feeling cheated.

I always tell my customers that it will take longer than it will so that they are always happy to get it ahead of when they expected. Makes everyone happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by vlasi47gr View Post
      Oliver should remember that it is better to under promise and over deliver. False expectation leaves your customers feeling cheated.

I always tell my customers that it will take longer than it will so that they are always happy to get it ahead of when they expected. Makes everyone happy.
      Agreed. It was quite a huge letdown to be told these things were definitely arriving before Christmas - now, here we are in the New Year and still don't have them.

Comment

• Hey, I know that date, thats when the world is going to end! That's good one!

Comment

• I was told mid Jan 2010 after a chat with support over a slow site that needs moving to a VPS. Can only hope this is the case and not 12,12,2012

Comment

• Hi guys, I spoke with the head of our support team today and according to him, the launch of the dedicated server and VPS options was a matter of several days now.

Last time Oliver posted an update in this thread, my colleagues from the support team were vigorously testing the new features. The tests revealed a number of quirks and bugs that the developers are currently working on ironing out and this task is close to completion, after which the new features should be launched officially.

Comment

• Keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks for the update.

Comment

• I don't actually work for RSP, nor am I a forum moderator, but if you had asked me, my guess would have been no, but then again anything's possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmghori
                  Any chance of getting SEO Friendly urls in the upgrade?
                  There are no changes planned in the URL structure of the reseller templates as far as I know. If I hear anything different I will let you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milen View Post
                    There are no changes planned in the URL structure of the reseller templates as far as I know. If I hear anything different I will let you know.
                    Dunno... just reupped my domain and cluster in good faith today, I hope that same faith is returned. I am ready to design and upload the pages to my site just waiting on RP. Of Course I paid annual so in theory so RP have a year to release it.

Comment

• According to the latest information that I have, my colleagues from the support department are currently testing the reseller templates, to determine, whether the VPS, semi-dedicated and dedicated plans have been correctly implemented on the templates and clear out any bugs.

The tests take a lot of time, because each template has to be tested in over half dozen different browsers. Unlike a couple of years ago, when testing under IE and Firefox was enough, today, my colleagues need to make sure that the templates are working correctly under IE (versions 6, 7 and 8), Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera. So it my take just a bit more time, to make sure everything is OK prior to the launch of the new features.

Comment

• Finally It Is Here!

Let me the first one to break the news - VPS, semi-dedicated and dedicated offers are now visible on all reseller websites as long as they are activated in the "My offers" section on your reseller control panel.

I can only say that I am sorry for the delay - we discovered many problems while testing, so it took us some time to resolve all problems, but it's done.

To everyone I wish many signups, we all hope that these new offers will bring new customers to our resellers and help you and us both expand our business.

Comment

• Glad to see it.

When the new turn key template will be available ?

Comment

• GREAT NEWS!
                            Thanks for the work guys...Now lets go out and sell it!
                            Any prizes for the first one?

Comment

• Hot diggaty dog got my website updated with the new pages Thank for getting everything done!

Comment

• Awesome! :d

Comment

Working...
                                X