Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Milen View Post
    Yes, a new hosting control panel is in the works, but don't expect to see it soon. This is a long term project. The initial version of the web hosting control panel we are currently using took some 2-3 years to develop.
    Atleast a new one is getting started.... Would be cool if this one could have some features then have been requested for awhile first though. Other panels I have seen took a few months to make but hey, Its free for us.

Comment

Just curious - in what ways will the new panel be different from the old one?

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
        Just curious - in what ways will the new panel be different from the old one?
        Im also wondering this. I am hoping though that since you can buy vps and dedicated etc now for monthly prices they will allow us to set shared monthly also :?

Comment

Although in the past, Milen had explained several times about rsp policy in not to offer monthly billing for shared.

But I would also like to know, since they had introduce monthly for vps and dedi, are they planning to offer monthly in future?

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
            Although in the past, Milen had explained several times about rsp policy in not to offer monthly billing for shared.

But I would also like to know, since they had introduce monthly for vps and dedi, are they planning to offer monthly in future?
            I know this.... but lets say they make oh say 10 thousand sales a month * no clue what they get/ If monthly shares increase there sales by 5% thats about 500 more sales then they used to get.... Yeah if they can offer it for vps etc then shared shouldnt be an issue.

ill stop now since asking about monthly is almost against the law in this forum XD

Comment

In hosting, is this the order for the servers (as in how they are classed from smallest to biggest):

Virtual Private Servers
              Semi-Dedicated Servers
              Dedicated Servers

Comment

Yes, in my experience, that is correct iPhone.

Comment

1 question regarding to dedicated server pricing.
                  do you think they are overprice?
                  May be at the end of October they will re-set the price or better specs..

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz 1 GB RAM 80 GB HDD 700 GB Traffic $170/mo
                  Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz 2 GB RAM 2x320 GB HDD 1000 GB Traffic $220/mo

I did researched these few days, and notice that the most expensive i can found instead of rsp, not more than $150/mo with at least 1TB bandwidth and 160GB HDD.

Any comments?

Comment

1 question regarding to dedicated server pricing.
                    do you think they are overprice?
                    May be at the end of October they will re-set the price or better specs..

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz 1 GB RAM 80 GB HDD 700 GB Traffic $170/mo
                    Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz 2 GB RAM 2x320 GB HDD 1000 GB Traffic $220/mo

I did researched these few days, and notice that the most expensive i can found instead of rsp, not more than $150/mo with at least 1TB bandwidth and 160GB HDD.

Any comments?
                    Yeah they are overpriced but think about this... they are also handling the management 100% fully managed which can sometimes cost an extra 50+ a month. Although I have a full managed i7 8gb ram 10tb bandwidth for 240 a month...

Comment

Originally posted by darkeden View Post
                      Yeah they are overpriced but think about this... they are also handling the management 100% fully managed which can sometimes cost an extra 50+ a month. Although I have a full managed i7 8gb ram 10tb bandwidth for 240 a month...
                      It's not managed server.
                      You have to pay for Managed Service.
                      package 1 - 1 hour for $25
                      package 2 - 2 hours $50
                      package 3 - 4 hours $75

Comment

It's not managed server.
                        You have to pay for Managed Service.
                        package 1 - 1 hour for $25
                        package 2 - 2 hours $50
                        package 3 - 4 hours $75
                        If it is not managed then Yes I think it is extremely expensive. I am getting cheaper with wiredtree and they do almost everything and better specs.

In terms of semi dedicated and vps hosting though the prices are pretty amazing for what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by darkeden View Post
                          In terms of semi dedicated and vps hosting though the prices are pretty amazing for what you get.
                          Up to Certain extent, I agree with you, prices are quite high. But at the end of the day, it differs from company to company.
                          I trust RSP.
                          Hey, can anybody tell me, how can I buy shared of company ? I m interested.

Comment

ResellersPanel/LiquidNet is not a publicly traded company, so I am afraid it is not possible to buy shares of stock in the company.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
                              ResellersPanel/LiquidNet is not a publicly traded company, so I am afraid it is not possible to buy shares of stock in the company.
                              For your info,its a public limited co. because it is LiquieNet Ltd. and not LiquidNet Pvt. Ltd.
                              In my opinions, shareholders are the actual owners of any public limited co.
                              Need answer from moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by ankur View Post
                                For your info,its a public limited co. because it is LiquieNet Ltd. and not LiquidNet Pvt. Ltd.
                                In my opinions, shareholders are the actual owners of any public limited co.
                                Need answer from moderator.
                                Actually if I am not mistaken in the UK "Ltd" does stand for "Private Limited", while "Public Limited" is known as "Plc".
                                "Pvt Ltd" is only used by India and not UK.

Comment

Working...
                                X