Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect that semi dedicated plans will be available to the clients of our resellers either together with the VPS and dedicated servers or soon after these. Once the backend for billing of the VPS and dedicated servers is in place adding more services should be relatively easy. Of course, it may take a little while until the respective changes are introduced on reseller templates as well.

Comment

So.............
      Its September 2009, where is our Gift ?

Comment

be patience, just the beginning of the month.
        still have 26 days to go...

Comment

This is what the colleague of mine, who is responsible for the ResellersPanel blog, wrote in a recent blog post a week ago:

We have more improvements coming soon, too. On our dedicated servers section, you will see an that our developers are working on something very big – allowing our resellers to sell VPS and Dedicated server from the free reseller hosting templates that we provide, and the remote forms. I was able to check on the project’s progress and I can tell you that it’s going very well.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
            This is what the colleague of mine, who is responsible for the ResellersPanel blog, wrote in a recent blog post a week ago:
            Milen,

In your own opinion, do you think the VPS will still make it out to reseller templates this month?

Comment

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
              Milen,
              In your own opinion, do you think the VPS will still make it out to reseller templates this month?
              I certainly hope so. However, knowing ResellersPanel history I would like to stay on the side of caution. I do not expect this to be available before the last week of September, if everything goes well and there are no unplanned issues. However, these are just my expectations and I might be mistaken in either direction (positive or negative).

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I'm certainly looking forward to it, so I hope it's coming out soon!

Comment

So. Is there an update of any kind?

Comment

There isn't any new information about this, other than what I had already posted. If there were an update, I would let you know. As I have already written in my previous post, I do not expect this feature to be available before the last week of this month.

Comment

Milen -

I just want to say thank you for all your hard work as the Forum Moderator.
                      I know it is just a "middleman" position and that you try hard to keep both sides informed (and keeping this a "safe" place to see and be seen.)

Thank you again for you hard work.

Comment

You are welcome!

Comment

How's the new work Milen?

Comment

nitecrawler, the new job is fine, but it's very different from what I do at Resellers Panel.

Comment

Today is 21st Sept 2009, When RSP is going to launch it ? I am very excited

Comment

Originally posted by ankur View Post
                                Today is 21st Sept 2009, When RSP is going to launch it ? I am very excited
                                Cool down man...

In my experience, they always late... haha...

But sure they will release it.

Even you keep posting here, it will not push them to roll out quicker. Give them more time.

When the time come, it will come.

Comment

Working...
                                X