Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch the main site, I take it as the dates for Virtual Private Servers is still saying September, but I noticed Dedicated Servers says Available for reselling - October 2009

So we'll have to see, like others have said, "In my experience theses things tend to arrive a little later than advertised."

I'm not holding my breath, but better to have a working product than a halve working one that has loads of bugs.

Comment

Seems vps wont be here in september but I can only wait. Hopefully it will be better then the other site I tried.

Comment

What other site did you try?

Comment

Originally posted by The Loon View Post
          Watch the main site, I take it as the dates for Virtual Private Servers is still saying September, but I noticed Dedicated Servers says Available for reselling - October 2009

So we'll have to see, like others have said, "In my experience theses things tend to arrive a little later than advertised."

I'm not holding my breath, but better to have a working product than a halve working one that has loads of bugs.
          i agree. for those who have been with rsp for quite awhile, you should already know that they usually come out later than stated. they're never on time, but when the new feature does come out, it's quite reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by darkeden View Post
            Seems vps wont be here in september but I can only wait.
            There are still two and a half days of September left. Hold your breath a little longer . Our developers are prone to launching new features at the last possible minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Milen View Post
              There are still two and a half days of September left. Hold your breath a little longer . Our developers are prone to launching new features at the last possible minute.
              Ok lol, I'm assuming we will be getting template updates or new templates to hold vps and dedicated hosting?

Comment

I guess the name of the new template may be called Formula.

Comment

Originally posted by darkeden View Post
                  Ok lol, I'm assuming we will be getting template updates or new templates to hold vps and dedicated hosting?
                  well, they haven't even added the new data center location in sweden into the current templates.

Comment

They must be focus on the new template and vps + dedicated server available for us to resell.

lol...

Comment

Its the 30th, and RSP have held true to their work. Reselling of VPS, dedi, and semi-dedi is now available in the RSP CP! Thank you so much RSP, we have all been waiting a long time for this!

Comment

Yes, I notice it doesn't appear on the templates, but I currently use a custom site, so I use the remote order forms It is possible to order them using the forms now, and I have checked this on my site.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
                          Yes, I notice it doesn't appear on the templates, but I currently use a custom site, so I use the remote order forms It is possible to order them using the forms now, and I have checked this on my site.
                          Yeah !! Thats great, Finally they made it. Wow, I am happy ,
                          Waiting for templates upgradation.

Thanks Milen, you have also played a major role.
                          Thanks to all Developers.

Comment

Yes, Thank yous go to the developers, Milen, and everyone else at RSP for this addition. I will be updating my custom storefront within the next week or so to configure the changes there. So now that these features are available, Might I ask whats next in line?

Comment

Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
                              Might I ask whats next in line?
                              I think a New Control Panel

Comment

Yes, a new hosting control panel is in the works, but don't expect to see it soon. This is a long term project. The initial version of the web hosting control panel we are currently using took some 2-3 years to develop.

Comment

Working...
                                X