Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beside the monthly billing for semi dedi, vps and dedi, can we have also 6 months and annual billing for those services ?

Comment

wjleong, these services are relatively high priced compared to shared hosting. I don't think that semi-annual billing would be practical for them, as there are unlikely to be many clients willing to pay for them on a semi-annual basis.

Comment

Any update on whether these services will still be available by the end of October? The end of the month is getting near and I have a couple interested clients, hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
          Any update on whether these services will still be available by the end of October? The end of the month is getting near and I have a couple interested clients, hehe
          6 more days to go dude.

like vps and semi-dedi, they release on the last day of sep.

Comment

Originally posted by wjleong View Post
            6 more days to go dude.

like vps and semi-dedi, they release on the last day of sep.
            Huh? vps and semi-dedi are not available yet to resell... I just tryed activating and offering the semi-dedicated plans on my store but it is not working. It says on RSP that VPS, Semi-Dedicated, and Dedicated will be released at the end of October.

Comment

Ok I hope this is just a glitch cause this is rediculous. When I activate the Semi-Dedicated Servers for sale on my store, it does not show up as a offering or on index page or any page on my site. But it only shows up in the signup form. But then what's the point of that? The customers won't know what is offered with the semi-dedicated servers and what features it comes with...

Comment

Nevermind I just heard back from one of the RSP support reps. He stated that VPS, Dedicated, and Semi-Dedicated are not released until the end of October and thus is not fully functional yet. I was confused, wjleong, when you said it was released last month..

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
                  Nevermind I just heard back from one of the RSP support reps. He stated that VPS, Dedicated, and Semi-Dedicated are not released until the end of October and thus is not fully functional yet. I was confused, wjleong, when you said it was released last month..
                  Haha, sorry for confusing you.

What I mean that was the option of vps,semi-dedi and dedi offering in our reseller control panel was added on the last day of sep when rsp said it will available on sep.

I know it was not yet fully function. I just want to tell you that, you should know this is rsp style, almost always release the new stuff at last minute.

Comment

Oooh. My bad. Thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

• Milen,

Will rsp consider to include a free dedi ip for semi dedi plan 1 and 2 ?
                      VPS as low as $15, but they have free dedi ip.
                      I know semi-dedi offered much resources than vps, but 1 dedi ip will not cost rsp much, may be only $0.75 per month, or even less.
                      Just my suggestion.

Comment

• wjleong, I will pass your suggestion to our Marketing Department and the company managers.

Comment

• So...It's the last day of October. Where is the full functionality of VPS, Dedi, and Semi Dedi promised to us in our RSP CP's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nova-Host View Post
                            So...It's the last day of October. Where is the full functionality of VPS, Dedi, and Semi Dedi promised to us in our RSP CP's?
                            Haha...

I think next week will launch.

When Friday they didn't launch, I already know no chance for Oct, because developers not working on weekend.

I hope next week will launch.

Let's wait...

Comment

• Lets hope Monday they launch it.

Comment

• May be friday I think...

Monday seems impossible...

Comment

Working...
                                X