Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They made it. Reselling VPS and Decicated servers. Great !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they give any idea of a due date this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by doneritehosting View Post
      O I pretty sure they will get it done.. Somehow they always do come through. It may not be in the timeframe that pleases each and every reseller but RP has come along ways since I first joined. If I am getting the right impression from your post... I dont think billing is gonna be either / or far as monthly vs annual billing but rather a choice for the client to make themselves.. However What you suggest is actually very cool because it would keep the resellers that prefer annual billing only happy and yes save resellers panel some long run labor possibly. ResellersPanel has grown tremendously since 2004 and after trying things on my own that is why I am back and I am sure excited by the growth of this company to say the least
      Yep that was basically my point, although it was a bit longwinded and flowery haha

Comment

Its been a long time... Kinda embarrased I haven't said hello up front. How has everything been going for you?
        Hello and welcome back! I am no longer full-time with Resellers Panel, but I am still keeping an eye on the forum on a part-time basis.

I will pass your suggestion about three-monthly billing to our Marketing Department and Resellers Panel, but as always I cannot guarantee that it would be approved and implemented.

Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
        Did they give any idea of a due date this time?
        Sorry, I do not have any updates regarding the status of the VPS, semi-dedicated and dedicated server offers yet. I will post as soon as new info about the launch of these services becomes available.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stealthy One View Post
          Did they give any idea of a due date this time?
          Nope they did not give me a due date... Sorry about that. Very prompt in their reply and polite though..

Comment

• Originally posted by Milen View Post
            Hello and welcome back! I am no longer full-time with Resellers Panel, but I am still keeping an eye on the forum on a part-time basis.

I will pass your suggestion about three-monthly billing to our Marketing Department and Resellers Panel, but as always I cannot guarantee that it would be approved and implemented.
            Thanks for passing that along Milen. Sorry to hear you are not at RP full time no more but its great you are sill helping with the forums for sure. What exactly did you move on to doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
              Yep that was basically my point, although it was a bit longwinded and flowery haha
              Thats me but i love good conversation LOL

Comment

Thanks for passing that along Milen. Sorry to hear you are not at RP full time no more but its great you are sill helping with the forums for sure. What exactly did you move on to doing?
                refer here http://forum.resellerspanel.com/show...3698#post23698

if Milen has no change his work yet.

Comment

/off
                  I am writing specialized business news for a company that provides business and financial information.

Comment

Thats me but i love good conversation LOL
                    Haha, same here. the longwinded and flowery bit was actually what i said. The way you put it was much easier to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Milen View Post
                      /off
                      I am writing specialized business news for a company that provides business and financial information.
                      Thats Great!! I hope u enjoy that as well as RP. I know you spent alot of time at rp trying to make sure that everyone was informed of what was going on. If you are are giving your new job just half the time you gave RP I can guarantee they are happy

Comment

Haha, same here. the longwinded and flowery bit was actually what i said. The way you put it was much easier to understand.
                        Thank you for sure.. but I can get happy on the keyboard myself and like i say I love good conversation HAve you heard anything of the release of VPS dedicated release? I have been on my day job LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by wjleong View Post
                          refer here http://forum.resellerspanel.com/show...3698#post23698

if Milen has no change his work yet.
                          Thank you for the heads up on that one

Comment

• Nothing as yet, I did ask them about when the remote forms were being updated and that they would be done within the next week, but that time frame is close to being up now.

Im not going to hold my breath and hope it comes out on time, I always plan for unforeseen circumstances to crop up and wreck a deadline haha!

The one thing I have been thinking about is how are they going to deal with profit payments? Im assuming it'll run with the minimum release level, but will we have to wait 60 days for each months payments if we are consistently generating the release value each month?

Comment

Nothing as yet, I did ask them about when the remote forms were being updated and that they would be done within the next week, but that time frame is close to being up now.

Im not going to hold my breath and hope it comes out on time, I always plan for unforeseen circumstances to crop up and wreck a deadline haha!

The one thing I have been thinking about is how are they going to deal with profit payments? Im assuming it'll run with the minimum release level, but will we have to wait 60 days for each months payments if we are consistently generating the release value each month?
                              Interesting question I had not given much thought to that, but I would imagine that payouts would have to hold on a 60 day schedule because of the 30day mbg on services. It does not matter if you are accepting monthly payments or annual payments to open a new hosting account for a client. The money is not clear money until after the 30 day guarantee is expired. I dont know if RP will vary their payout schedule as you generate the release money every month. I doubt it, but that would be for someone like milen or someone else from RP to comment on and be definate.
                              Last edited by doneritehosting; 19-11-2009, 04:46 AM. Reason: spelling and theme

Comment

Interesting question I had not given much thought to that, but I would imagine that payouts would have to hold on a 60 day schedule because of the 30day mbg on services. It does not matter if you are accepting monthly payments or annual payments to open a new hosting account for a client. The money is not clear money until after the 30 day guarantee is expired. I dont know if RP will vary their payout schedule as you generate the release money every month. I doubt it, but that would be for someone like milen or someone else from RP to comment on and be definate.
                                Yeah I can see it just following along the way it is now too. There's not much point in developing a seperate payout system simply because there is money coming in each month. It just means that people would be hitting their release levels faster.

The other thing im curious of is whether there'll be any demo's involved to allow resellers to get a better grasp of these new products to be able to market them to potential clients better. After all, not everyone will be experienced with this level of hosting.

Comment

Working...
                                X